March 22, 2010
Not much time left here at Kaleo. Only one class to go, most of the major homework is finished and there is plenty of hangout time ahead. I'm thankful because I'm beat! I need some more energy. Like I have said earlier, I tire quicker from essays than I do physical activity. My work for the next week consist of: read a small book and surfing for 3 days! Awesome times up ahead.
Speaking of awesome times. Remember last week when I was asking God for hope? Well, he sure gave me some! I am now seriously considering the idea of getting my pilots license for work in the missions field. Prairie Bible seems like a nice option as it is fairly close to home. Lauren is interested in getting her licence as well. It's really expensive and I would need to work a year before I could attend. Soooo worth it though. I have always wanted to fly and I know that my skills are suited to a job like this. All that is left to do is pray and wait. God sure likes making his children wait.
Bleah!!! Nothing else to write. I'm too tired to think of anything significant. Let me list random things to fill some space: I taught one of the girls here the difference between Turbo-fan, Turbo-prop and Internal Combustion-Prop in airplane engines and she actually remembered. I got 5 blisters on my feet while playing street hockey barefoot. I'm tutoring Jenna in Chem 12. I am the only one to initiate cleaning in my dorm room of 4 guys. I love working in the dishpit. I wear my clothes for an average of 3 days before changing to reduce the cost of laundry.
...Ok, times up. I apologize for the lack of content in this blog. I really can't think of anything to say. But keep me in your prayers. I don't want to let these last three-point-five weeks to go to waste. I want to make the best of every moment.
Thanks,
Trent
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting possibilities. Funny Randoms
ReplyDelete