Just got back from my SALTS trip, which was extremely enjoyable. We sailed for 5 days on the east coast of Vancouver Island, beautiful scenery and not a drop of rain! I learned so much on this trip including how to operate a ship. Us students were required to attend lessons on knots, points of sail, chartwork, sea terms and rules of the road. This is not all that I had learned. Because we were all stuck on a boat for 5 days, I was forced to get to know the other students. I learned (and still am learning) how to make conversation vs. being my quiet ol' self. If you ever have a chance to participate in SALTS, DO IT!
Not much happened at church today, I have a sinus infection so I wasn't really up for playing guitar. I actually preferred it this way as I was not occupied by setting up/tearing down. Instead, I was able to meet some new people. One of these people that I met is living in the hospital but is still attending church. Please pray for his recovery and that he would be able hear God's voice. I plan to hang out with him sometime soon or visit him in the hospital. Please pray for wisdom when I am ministering to him. Also Please pray for a speedy recovery as this sinus infection is starting to annoy me.
God Bless,
Trent
No comments:
Post a Comment