Oct 26, 2009
As planned Jenna and I took Peter out for some Starbucks. I have to admit, this guy is pretty cool. He is a relatively new believer and I never would have guessed that from my first impression of him. He is so incredibly knowledgeable for the amount of time that he has been studying the Bible. A quick couple of prayer requests for him, both of his parents are supportive of him in choosing christianity, but yet they themselves are involved in non-exclusive religions. Please pray that his family would come to know Christ. Also, Peter is moving into a group home from the hospital in about a week, please pray that the transition would go well for him. He seems pretty excited to get out of the hospital and it will make it easier to get together with him because we don't have to worry about he restrictive visiting hours. I plan to jam with him hopefully this Thursday depending on how fast I can get my school work done.
Off to Tofino until Wednesday, I'll post Pictures!
God bless,
Trent
No comments:
Post a Comment